If you want a well-tended garden, you also have to use the ones you have regularly Dispose of garden waste, You can create your own compost for this, but here too you have to follow a few tips.
It is best to have two containers for the compost. In one you can collect all the waste and then put it in the second compost.
- Coarse waste must be mixed with fine waste, such as grass clippings.
- It is best to mix dry autumn leaves with damp apples that have fallen to the ground.
- Nutrient-rich residues, such as vegetables, belong to nutrient-poor residues, such as wood.
- It is also important that the compost needs oxygen and that it must not be compacted.
- After three months, the waste can then be transferred, for example by including a third container.
- Almost all garden waste can be thrown onto the compost if you take good care of it.
You can save yourself moving the pile if you mix the waste properly and pay attention to the tips.